Pictured (L-R) are: Cllr Wojciech Ploszaj, Cllr Gordon Stewart, Cllr Barry Flux, Cllr Jeff Watson, Cllr Paul Scott, Cllr John Riddle, Cllr Catherine Seymour, Cllr Guy Renner-Thompson, Cllr Colin Horncastle, Cllr Glen Sanderson, Cllr Richard Wearmouth, Cllr Wendy Pattison.
Council Leader Glen Sanderson has strengthened his cabinet with a mini reshuffle of roles.
This includes bringing in Cllr Gordon Stewart as Deputy Portfolio Holder for Community Services supporting Cllr Colin Horncastle. This covers planning, communities and the fire service.
Councillor Catherine Seymour has moved to support Councillor Richard Wearmouth as Deputy Portfolio Holder for Corporate Services.
The Leader has also reintroduced the role of Deputy Business Chair and Councillor Paul Scott has been elected in this role, which will also include a communications role.
Councillor Christine Dunbar has decided to step down from her role in the Cabinet and our thanks go to her for her hard work and dedication to the role.
Continuing their roles in the cabinet are:
- Cllr Richard Wearmouth as Deputy Leader and Portfolio Holder for Corporate Services
- Cllr Wendy Pattison, Portfolio Holder for Adults’ Wellbeing
- Cllr Colin Horncastle, Portfolio Holder for Community Services
- Cllr Wojciech Ploszaj, Portfolio Holder for Business
- Cllr Guy Renner-Thompson, Portfolio Holder for Children and Young People
- Cllr Jeff Watson, Portfolio Holder for Healthy Lives
- Cllr John Riddle, Portfolio Holder for Local Services
- Cllr Barry Flux continues as the Council’s Business Chair
Cllr Glen Sanderson said, “I am very grateful to have a Cabinet that is so rich in experience and diversity and who shares our vision to work hard for all the County for the next four years.”
“We have achieved so much already and we will continue to support business and jobs and to help those residents who most need our help.”